Without further ado (or achoo, as it is in the moment)...
1) Blessed am I to have a beautiful family that I have gotten to enjoy over the holiday weekend. Given the Memorial Day holiday, I know there are many families who did not get to enjoy time with all their loved ones.
2) Blessed am I to have figured out that our yard is too small for swing sets or play structures. It frees us up to do some other things and take more walks to the park.
3) Blessed were we with absolutely beautiful weather for the weekend so we could enjoy time together outside playing and planting.
4) Blessed am I that that weather quickly turned to rain yesterday, both for the sake of my garden and for the sake of quashing the amateur fireworks that would have inevitably shattered the silence of sleeping children.
5) Blessed am I that this sickness didn't hit full force until after my shift at work yesterday, and that the next two days are my "work from home" days.
6) Blessed am I that the Hubbers doesn't listen to me and was able to take the day off work to give me time to rest, even after my insistence that we would be fine and he should go.
7) Blessed am I that the little babe has been sleeping through the night. I was so worried that I would have to get him last night and then make him sick as well, but he slept right on through like a champ! Hooray!
If you enjoyed reading this post, follow The Pitter Patter Diaries on Bloglovin!