1) Blessed am I when God breaks me down, because He builds me up stronger.
2) Blessed am I that others are patient with me as I try to find my way.
3) Blessed am I that others see me through the eyes of God, especially when I can't.
4) Blessed am I when the whining and crying of little people turns to laughter.
5) Blessed am I that spring seems to finally have stuck so we can play outside more!
6) Blessed am I when I am jolted out of my self absorption in time to catch moments of joy and beauty.
7) Blessed am I when the house is filled with noise - it is a reminder of life and joy and how richly we are blessed. Don't remind me of this when I am pulling my hair out later. :)
Bonus blessing: husbands who understand a need for coffee...
What are you thankful for this week?