Our Li'l G has grown in leaps and bounds over the last 10 months, so here's a quick update on milestones as my feeble mind remembers them.
Since turning 1, she
* has taken her first steps and moved into running around like a crazy woman
* makes good use of her nearly full set of teeth, chomping down on cheeseburgers and pickles alike
* makes the sign of the cross with pretty good pluck, not quite getting to the Father as we start, but chiming in for the Son and the Holy Spirit with a hearty AMEN.
* adores her daddy and their nightly walks and adventures in the park. Swings, slides, bridge, oh my!
* enjoys coloring and drawing, and will even ask to sit in her chair and draw
* sings back to us when we sing with her
* loves dancing and shaking her little booty
* started talking using full phrases and sentences - she LOVES to talk. A lot. And loudly.
* quite enjoys the water, be it bathtime or pooltime...just sad that we didn't get as much of a chance to hit the pool or beach this summer!
* moved into a "big girl bed" (which is just a mattress on the floor) and is doing spectacularly with naps and nighttime. Maybe we should have moved her sooner! ;)
I'm sure there are a thousand things I'm forgetting, but these seem to be the highlights for now!